Sunday, June 5, 2011

My best day in England)))

On this Friday I went to Birthday party to brother of my hostess. It was so marvelous!!!))) I know exactly It was the best evening in England!)))

I rested with my host family and met with relatives of Julie (hostess). Party was in club, which is near home. We all I, my hostess Julie and her husband John, her daughter Sammy with husband, Darryl and his girlfriend go to congratulate her brother the eighteenth))) I had a great time with host family, there were a lot of dances, speaking, jokes, delicious food and drink))) And should tell you that it was family party and so friendly, and so funny!


I with Julie


I with Darril and Lacie


I with Sammy and Frankie


This is sun of family)))Jessica is Sammy and Frankie daughter.


Bob is Julie dad.

1 comment: