Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Megger

The second week of work experience gives a very productive. If the first week, I make the packaging, warehousing, where how and what should be stored in a warehouse, because as I explained to "each item is allocated a place and it should just lie there."
So now I'm learning how to Megger receives orders, which countries are most collaborating with the company, as carried out orders and what documents are issued in the first place.
Wednesday (01.06.2011) I had a job besides how to order and find it in the warehouse, pack and send the customer on that day.
I have no difficulties arisen and I managed to accurately on the time.. Thanks for the help everyone who works in the Megger, and pays special attention if I do something not work can calmly explain again!

No comments:

Post a Comment