Thursday, May 26, 2011

My first days on practice placement

My first days on practice placement

Today was fourth day of my work experience. My company is EBN Limited, which has head office in London and branch office here, in Dover.



At first day I researched arrangement of work and find out aims of company. The company has Parent Company (CLD) in Italy, therefore one of the most main destination is transport cargo from Italy to UK and back. The company has great coordinated network between hauliers, suppliers and freight forwarding companies.

http://www.ebnlimited.co.uk

I practice my skills in department of international freight, which offers transport service full and partial loading/unloading and groupage service of goods. Also task is to find suitable haulier, connect with suppliers and clients.

I answer calls, accept mail and sorted by importance. I discuss with my supervisor problems of current freights. Also I acquaint with all necessary documentation for organization the transport of goods: invoices, correspondence by e-mail and other.

No comments:

Post a Comment